Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why? Maybe....

Have you ever ponder,

To whom would you like to share your success? I did.
Will the person you turn to conclude that you are being egoistic?

To whom would you like to share your sorrow? I did.
Will the person you turn to be is the correct person?

No man is an island. We need support from families, friends, colleagues, etc.
I would wish my listener share my happiness if I am success.
I would wish my listener will be able to just listen to me even if he or she do not know what to do or what to say.

The least that I will think of is, my listener do not share my happiness, instead of saying me being egoistic. Worse, the listener is someone close to me.

Maybe,
- listener is not in good mood
- listener is telling the fact, that I memang am egoistic

No comments: