Before this CNY, we predicted the number of 'attendees' in friends gathering will be significantly reduced. Nothing to do with the current economic situation, only thing is, most of our close friends are already married.
Our prediction turns out to be true.There were less than 10 of us. Of that, only 2 are still single. 1 of them has been single for a long time, the other has just became single not too long ago.
Oh yes there were 2 spouses with only one of them is our high school friend, who also bring her very very cute daughter. =) glad to see her. I guess me and the other close friend's spouse came from a different planet in our last life, because I could not communicate with her anytime we meet.
Me am not trying to be 'small gas' to grab attention/looking for trouble, neither do I love to keep hatred to exercise my limited brain cells so much. The first few times we meet, we could hardly chat. The conversation is very simple, 1 answer will be given for 1 Q, Only. Over time, I realised, that happens to only me.
Once, me and a friend visited our close high school friend in KL and we went for dinner together. That is the time when me feel extremely uneasy. Not only there is zero communication, what i received is super black charcoal face. I seriously dislike it. I feel I'm a trouble, which i think, it is not normal to show this face to a friend who come from far to visit. Have I done something wrong which I may have overlooked? Okay okay, I try to understand city girl are like that. Me and my friend did talk about it few months later, when we almost debate over the issue and I doubt whether our friendship will break because of it. I do not wish that to happen.
I tried to communicate, I tried to understand, but, I still fail to see her talking to me. Tell me if me am too ugly to talk to u, me will make up before me meet you, Tell me that me smell, me will make sure me bath and use perfume before me see you. After so many attempts, finally, on their wedding day, when me purposely go up to her to wish her, only to see myself being ignored face to face even before me finish my sentence, me decided to give up.
Me hope she will feel better, and I will be happier. I like to stay happy, I like to enjoy when it's the time to enjoy, especially during gathering or meeting the old mates session. It's okay if you dislike me because we came from different planet last time, or for whatever reason that make you treat me like that! Me do not tink me deserved that treatment. Me do not want to spoil the relationship between me and my friend. Me will leave you alone and make sure me am happy. Me hope you feel a lot better, even if you're not, I'm sorry, my aim is to enjoy the session and make sure myself not been treated like invisible/someone who owed you lotsa lotsa money. If that is your attempt to spoil our relationship as well as my close 12 years friendship, I am speechless.
Today, the very first time we meet after I decided to give up. As a host, once again, she ignored me. I do not see any reason I have to please her and make her talk to me. It is a public place though you are a host, so I can sit down and gather with my old mates. I ensure our seating arrangement is good enough and distance enough for you to have enough reasonable reason to ignore me. I know my friend is also making effort to suit the situation, thanks, I thank you for still maintaining our friendship of 12 years.
---------
I have something to add: Thank you for your understanding over the past 12 years. I am sorry if this make you think that I am doing unnecessary things. From the day of your big day, I start to have a feeling that I could no longer chat with you like last time. I do not wish to create any trouble to you. I wish you can live happily with your new family and our friendship is still valid for the next 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72..... year. I also wish, this issue will resolve one day. I do not wish to see unhappy face caused by me.
Wishing you a Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Prosperity Ox Year!!
Message for you and your family to welcome Ox Year,
Later, Mr Chung and his family will visit me. I'll ask them to visit you too! The Chung family members are: Chung Ma Piu, Chung Tai Choi, Chung ToTo & Chung 4D. They will be there to wish you Good Luck for 2009. fyi, Chung Saman is out of town this year, so,
ENJOY!! HAPPY NIU YEAR!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment