Just came back from the 2nd gathering of SMSM group (high school friend) There were more people today. Again, the only singles are the same person yesterday. Another friend announced his wedding day.
A friend who is close to the "once-special-someone" came at the end of the session and before I leave, he said to me "Try to open the door of your heart", in mandarin, "xin1 men2 kai1 yi4 dian3". Before he open his mouth, I had a feeling that he is telling me how the "once-special-someone" is doing now, which turn out to be wrong, obviously.
That gave me a shock. I've only seen him 3 times over the past 10 years, twice during CNY and in town at the traffic light.
Another friend who always ask me the same question every year, "When are you going to introduce yours(bf) to us?" My answer is always "When i get to know him", then my tai tai lou start to pair us the 2 singles.
This year, it looks like friends are more concern on my love life during hangout. HHmmmmmmm......... How le?
I've just decided to leave it aside 2 months ago wor... Reason? I don't want to hurt myself or let myself get hurt anymore lor.. I've also started my 'self protection' plan. How le??
I leave it to fate. If we meet, we meet and things may work out. Otherwise, what can I do? Please do not ask me to take action. I just can't.
Dear all my old mates, thank you for your concern. Appreciate that. I will try to reconsider when I am alone thinking.
One of them ask, how long can we maintain the gathering like this. So sad to hear this Q. Nobody is able to answer the Q. We really don't know. Not because we don't want to, but, we will have different responsibilities with our own family. I totally understand that. Still, I wish, our strong bond and friendship of 12 years will remain.
Finally, today, I learnt to talk through hand shake. I talk less than 10 sentence with my close friend, yesterday and today.
Break record.
The situation is different now.
I wish the friendship will remain the same or better.
Glad we can still talk this way.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment