Last night, I've told myself to go to sleep and tomorrow I will know what to do. I wake up this morning and start preparing all necessary documents to say good bye.
I wish to work with dignity. Am i being ego? I hope not. I've personally think that I've contributed beyond expectations. Sometimes I put down my professioonal position to fulfill your requirement. Now, it's time to regain my dignity.
I begin to understand the corporate world. I begin to understand our mindset is so different. We do not see eye to eye. We think differently. No wonder you never understand. Whatever it is, I'm leaving. This time, I leave with dignity. I leave without feeling sad/effort wasted etc. I know what I've done, I know how I've performed, I wish you all the best, I hope you will be able to retain the current success that i enjoy in my department, if not make it better. You better do. If I come back to visit and I find you do not maintain it well, it is a shame on you!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment