CNY is just around the corner and is coming real soon. While people are burying themselves in the daily chorus to spring clean the house, I am home 5 days b4 CNY to get ready to celebrate Ox year.
What do me do?
1. CNY shopping-- I still like to shop at Carrefour. Oops I don't mean to be a non-Aeon supporter though, only thing is that I find more varieties at Carrefour, and quite importantly, I do get plastic bags when I shop at Car4.
2. Prepare CNY cookies-- We usually only prepare the famous SP "Ribbon Cookies" nowadays because all of us are already working adults. Unlike the time when we were still schooling, we make all sorts of CNY cookies at home, kuih kapit, kuih bangkit, etc.
To prepare the Ribbon cookies, we just need to buy the ready made raw material, cut it, fold it into a ribbon shape and then fry it until it turn golden brown colour. It's simply and yummy!! ;)
There is also something extra this year, ie Carrot walnut cake. I managed to buy imported walnut at a bargain price from my work place so I can make any walnut-related recipe now. hehe.... The response was good from facebook too!! Thx guys!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment