3rd day of CNY, I spent quality time with my family. Later in the evening I went to watch movie-- Red Cliff 2 with 2 of my friend. It was a great movie! Should be highly recommended especially for those people who know the story. It was a good CNY outing.
As we were waiting for the seating to open, my friend, J bumped into her patient(P) and P's friend at the waiting area. We casually introduced each other then shortly after that, we went in for the show. The chatting session of J and P is less than 5 minutes.
On my way sending J back to her house, P called, and ask J what movie did she watch, where were we now, until a stage, when J said to P, "Wait a minute, why are you asking me so many questions like this? You called just to ask me this?" Then P start to ask J whether I have a bf, my phone number etc. After some questioning, the conclusion is, P's friend want to date me and so he ask P to call J to find out more. He is younger than me.
I simply think this is so crap and things like this only happen 10 years ago. I think I am no longer that young to think and act like this. Guess I have to admit that, age is catching up to reach a state where reality sets in and you need a certain lever of maturity to handle it. Most of the colleague of mine are also younger than me.
If you say law of attraction works, I hope it fail this time. Otherwise, I seriously attracted the wrong things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment