I have many holidays that I need to clear. I only need to work for less than half a month if I clear all in Jan. Great isn't it? This is the time when I see my effort of working on public holidays pays off.
I've decided to leave 'you'. I just need to get a confirmation then I can plan how to have a new life after leaving you.
I feel a bit of down because of the transition period, bit of disappointment of the treatment I received, bit of reluctant as I've started all this, I see how the baby, the best in North was born, how it is nurtured to make it work and make it a success, how I make my way through the hard times, I really have to thank you a lot.
I cannot have 100% confidence that this is the right time to leave you because I would not know what comes after leaving you. Everything is in tip top condition now, I do not want or hope to see disappointed face among others too. I'm sure I will give them who see us grow together a shock for CNY. :(
Me don't know... Me do hope, after we've parted, you will still grow and gain respect from the public, you will still have the charm that I see on you. I will have to start a new life again, not knowing what is ahead of me.
I'm not sure if I'm perfectly OK, but, I just have to face it. I might fall
again, just like how I suffer during the initial stage we were together, I hope I can handle it better than last time.
Hmm... Note to readers: Don't worry I'm not going through a break up ya! This is about my career. i hope I do not give you a shock again. =)
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment