I am very disappointed today.I feel officially not aprreciated today.
First, my potential shop owner rejected my request to use his shop. He said if I contact him 2 months ago, things will be different. He cannot let me use the shop now because he has execute his own plan and he need the shop. I feel my spirit drop to the very low level. Me cannot smile, me moody, me lazy, me sien....
Second, this is the best part. My boss blame me that I do not appreciate his hard work. He said he supported me all this while and now I cannot even fulfill his "small" request. He said he is not happy. He said he is disappointed that I cannot "help" him, eventhough he said this is his personal request.
Well well, he said he need time. I said I've given 2 month's time. When he said I do not appreciate his support, I begin to feel angry and very disappointed. I told him "If you want to talk about job duty, I've already go all out." Then, he said 'ha la ha la' and he hang up there. I'm sorry to say, I really look down at him. I do not see his leadership. I do not know how this way of solving problem can help him to retain me. I think he only make me feel even frustrated.
Now, shall I leave as planned or extend since he treated me like that? Before the conversation, I understand, that, when one is working for people, no matter how much effort you put in, your boss might not see it nor appreciate it, no matter how strong you are, regardless of how good you are, you are easily replaced by someone senior than you or even stronger than you or even a junior who know nothing.
After the conversation, I've now officially experienced it. Very sad, for all the effort and extra effort that I've injected in my work, not only it is not appreciated as professional, it is not even labelled as 'work'.
Dear Sir, I've done everything I can and I can't. I'd outdo myself to fulfill your requirement. It is ok if people from other department do not understand. I simply cannot accept you yourself, after so many experiences, failed to understand. No wonder, all under you leave one by one. I don't think I owe you anything or I do not contribute enough.
However if your little mind do not recognise, I wish you all the best. Enough is enough. I shall consider to just pull out and leave you alone. You must realise what are you doing and what have you contribute to our effort and grievances.
Last but not least, please remember you are the top person in your department in an adult world. Your image and leadership is important, for people to respect you and work for you. Kindly keep your current habit at home for your kids.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment