Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What is interesting this year??

It's that time of the year again.

I will be celebrating my birthday next month :) I've decided on what item to buy as my bday present. The problem now is I have no clue what to do this year bday. I'm a very shy girl last time, I like to hide myself on my bday bcos i feel that I create trouble to people if they remember the date bcos they have to take the trouble to wish happy bday, get presents etc. I was like det until 2 years ago when I suddenly feel that bday shud be a day to be happy and celebrate, stay happy. So me and my friends ended up having steambost dinner after work and put a nite in Penang island, followed by karaoke session the next day.

Last year, we planned a trip to Cameron highland. On the way back from Cameron, we all go K again at Megamall Prai. I thought K was unplanned and the bday celebration was the trip to Cameron only. I feel the warm at heart when friends gave me a surprise cake in K room. It was a touching moments. =)

This year.... until now i hv no idea what to do.
Karaoke? no. Not sth new.
BBQ? no. Don't like to wait to eat and also dirty myself with charcoal on my bday.
Vacation? probably not. Reluctant to take leave.
Drink? no.
Dinner with friend? Maybe. Too bad my bday fall on weekday this year.

Nvm... tere's still time to think... I welcome you to give me some ideas yo!!

5 comments:

Janvier said...

You don't have to make a big celebration on the day itself mah, can always do a nice gathering on the weekend with friends and have a mini-celebration on the birthday itself.

Idea: Go book a hotel room/apartment for one night for you and friends to trash and party! Can mess it up, sleep and next day go home :D

D Nature Organic Health & Beauty said...

janvier- ya gathering but dono wat to do at the gathering u c.. Somemore frens r getting less now.... haiyoyo...

3-Seconder said...

I volunteer myself to attend the gathering! :)

Birthday wor.. how CAN if dun attend.

I self invite ;)

D Nature Organic Health & Beauty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D Nature Organic Health & Beauty said...

Wow... Im so honoured... thx thx :)