Hooohhhhh... after a stressful events, i finally feel relief and the burden cut into half. Meeting up with the right person do helps :)
I get spoilt easily especialy if i get enough attention from best buddy. When I realised all the effort I've done doesn't help at all to relief my stess, I guess the best option, once and for all, is to meet the best buddy who can influence our life.
I have a very very extremely unique friend in my life. Let's call this friend, T. (alomak this sounds like the Thelma letter that appear in TheStar)
We are close friend, best buddy, family, mentor etc, you name it. each of us can play multi role in our relationship. It is so unique and neither of us can define our relationship. I have the priviledge to meet T for lunch today & I request T to scold me... Just scold me to slap me to wake up,alternatively "gaduh" with me. T did and i feel better. it's like all brain cells hv been activated.
Now 1 thing very clear is I have a long overdue decision to make. The issue have been dragged for so long. I cannot make decision because I'm scared and alone. Aiks.... It's about my career, whether to be an ordinary employee or employee cum manager. It is easy to be an ordinary employee, but for employee cum manager, the risk is there and must be taken into consideration. I can't simply join any company to hold the 'cum manager' post. Single and alone girl like me really find this decision tough to take. Reality bites.
HHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I'm happy I'm feeling better now, although not 100% recovered.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment