We were strangers initially. Then we talk when necessary. One day when I was down, he saw me with miserable face and he said "You look miserable" I don't feel good listening that. One day I visited him because I feel bad for not congratulating his success, instead, criticised it. Then dono y, I feel I can talk to him.
I feel that some change is inevitable in my career. He is the candidate chosen to seek advice. Why? Because somehow I feel that he can be trusted and he can keep things to himself. He willingly give motivation when I'm down or when Im not happy with problems in life. Eventually we talk more often, until we reach a stage where, I sometimes have a mixed feeling and I acted strangely. I will be fine shortly after I behave so strange.
Today he did something he normally don't do. Now, some parts of the common thing we do is missing. Am I being too sensitive? I dono. I think it's actually good that things happen this way. The only sad fact is, i always have to face this kind of disappointment EVERYTIME. Why m i at the losing side EVERYTIME, time after time?? What are you trying to tell me and where are you leading me?
To tell the truth I'm actually fed up with this. When izit going to end? Can I stand strong to face it? I don't think I can. I cannot face same failure many times. I'm sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If he's a friend worthy of a decent friendship, I suggest you talk it out with him openly.
To tell him casually of how you feel and get an answer. Whatever the result is, at least you won't feel so frustrated.
Sometimes we need to take the initiative in asking sensitive questions :)
SUpport support you!!!!! SOKONG! ;)
Post a Comment