Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bad mood

I noticed I only blog when I'm down.
I think I had enough, I think I should leave now. Yet, I don't know where to go. I can't find the place where me and my parents are comfortable with, hence I'm still where I am, I can't move because I don't kno what to do.

I am down. Yesterday I spent money to kill my sad and so down mood. Unfortunately this time it didn't work. I then meet up with few friends and we go for a drink, hoping I will get better after that, but still, I wake up this morning with the same down mood. Oh my! I remember I was like this about 2 weeks ago. Damn the frequency has increased! This is a bad news.

Not only that, work is also not smooth today. Few customers who are illogical and bad mood scolding people around. Aiyoyo.... We tend to have this kind of customers on Saturday, so my already bad mood become worse. I can't move my face muscle well. Didn't smile, reluctant to talk much to customers, luckily the business doesn't belong to me. Oops..

No comments: