Ever since I have my 'daughter', I always drive around towns hanging out with friends. I almost visited Penang state every week, esp on Friday (my day off) My sister's friend said I'm fit to be a sales representative since I like driving around and sometimes become nomad (Stay overnite outstation) . My friend, C wonder how I can go around driving alone from one place to another. My answer to her is, I have no driver ma... , C always have, according to her friend, DriverS.. to drive her whenever they go out hang out somewhere, whereas I'm here alone so I have to drive myself lo.
I stay in a place where there is no entertainment. Grocery shopping is excellent because we have Tesco, Giant and Econsave here, all with ample free parking. I do not have many friend here. Most, almost all of them are either working or already settle down in KL. That is the reason why I always travel to Penang, to meet my other group of college friends.
Today is a Friday that I don't travel. I wake up early in the morning to go marketing. Managed to 'catch' fish, chicken, prawn and vegetables. I prepare lunch and dinner for my family. Our lunch menu today is chicken with fungus & Szechuan vege + Stir fry vegetables + watercress soup. Went out to yam cha after lunch, and come back 4pm, chat with TG, online and prepare dinner. Dinner for the day is Fried egg with leek and carrot, Brocolli and soup.
It's a relax Friday. :)
Nit to go do ironing now...That's my weekend job..
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment