Sunday, September 02, 2007

Merdeka

While the Malaysian celebrate and count down for our nation 50th Merdeka Day on 30th August 2007, me and my family members spend 2D1N relax trip to Penang. We went after work and to my surprise, there was no jam at all. CS even warn me that Penang bridge is very jam and try to stop me from going to Penang. He's so bad.... Luckily I ignore him advice and go to Penang thinking I don't mind even though I will be caught in the jam.

Finally I can fulfill my wish to stay in Penang and go hiking in the morning. I wake up earlier the nex morning to hike Bukit Jambul hill. There are outdoor gym equipment at the top of the hill now. I really feel good after the hike. There will be more activity like this in the future :) It would be even better if I have a partner to go together, too bad my day-off is different from my friends. My father suggested to me to learn swimming. (I give up swimming 6 years ago when I find that I'm not really into water sports, I'd rather hold rackets)

We went to Kek Lok Si Temple on Merdeka day. Many foreign workers visitors there. Wonder where are all our Malaysian people?? We also had the famous Air Itam laksa next to the market. I still prefer the one near Burmah road, which I won't miss every time I visits Penang.

I joined C & CS for dinner in the evening. We had steamboat at Nagore road. http://www.goldenbbqpg.com/index.htm We actually spotted it by accident. Our initial plan for dinner was ribs but the shop is closed. The steamboat restaurant is a nice old heritage building. People who don't really enjoy steamboat love this place very much! Will definitely go again. yummy!

An unhappy incident happened after I got back to my place, when TG sms to go for supper, and then soon after I agree TG sms and say 2tired, come next time. Im annoyed by TG''s action I think he's testing on me. I end up watching astro til 2am, ignoring TG's sms until the next day morning while I was still on my bed sleeping soooo comfortably. We still meet though I got pissed off with the time delay and suggested we cancel our trip. I behave very weird which I can't stop doing it. It's time for me to readjust my feelings again. :(

No comments: