Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ignorant vs Arrogant

Some people do not know who are they talking to when they talk to someone. Neither do they know who they are to talk like that.
Today, someone told me.. "You don't have to be so harsh to me. It is also not my duty to do this but I can do it for you."

I wish I can just say "If you think I'm harsh, you may either see my boss or just leave." I really must not be friendly, especially to this kind of people. If you are friendly, people will take advantage on you and your position with this kind of people will seems to be swopped.

For your information, this person talk things that is not seem to be the truth. One moment they say A=A, The next moment they say A=B and A=A never exist.

My mood is disturbed by this person today. I wish he do not ask for anything in the future if he see me again. I also wish to start a plan, not to waste time ANYMORE, on this people in the future. Not even entertaining. Maybe he is ignorant? or maybe I'm arrogant? or is it the other way round?

It doesn't matter. This person---->out of my sight! I am in my position.

No comments: