Monday, January 01, 2007

Wound care

My job requires me to have knowledge in medicines, health and beauty. I also know about wound care, which agent is best for different types of wound. BUT, I'm a failure in treating any wound in the heart not even after so many wound I have got. Theoretically I might be good if the wound is not on me. I have had wound like that before. This is not recurrence but a new wound.

Is there a course of antibiotic for heart wound? that I just need to finish the course and be free of the causative pathogens.

Is there a good wound cleanser for heart wound? that can remove the pus and keep a clean wound.

What is the best cream/ointment/gel/solution to apply on the wound to promote healing? that would heal my wound fast and let me see myself with a smiling face again.

Mederma gel is the best selling product and very highly recommended for scar healing. Hirudoid? Cica care? n d one from Kyowa Hakko.. which one can i use for my heart wound? that will free me from looking at the scar again and think about the unhappy experience.

HOW? How to treat a heart wound. How to face a sad experience that hurts, BRAVELY. How to carry myself to face the person who hurts me but is unaware of that. innocent person? suddenly bcome bad people... I told myself,

that I must start a new life.
I must not inject any more hope or feeling in this matter.
At 12am 1 Jan 2007 at Old town kopitiam Auto City, I told myself: Forget about it. I must have a new life this new year.

No comments: