I think(hope) I'm on the right track of recuperating from my wound.
Yesterday (1.1.2007)
I laze at home whole day, tidy up my wardrobe while listening to music in my room with laptop.
I then wash my clothes and have lunch.
Back to my room with laptop again.
Sleep and wake up at 7pm. ( I 4got when is the last time I sleep like that. I think it's the 1st time ever since after graduate)
Dinner, then download mp3 til 9.30pm.
Called BKin and chatted for 45minutes.
Ironing. ( I don't wait for special occasion for the special clothes anymore. Everyday is a special day now)
Sleep.
Today (2.1.2007)
Wake up at 8am. In a good mood. 70% cheerful. (It was only 5% yesterday)
Went out to buy breakfast then go to work.
Reach work place early to greet the crowd after we closed for 2 days.
Work........... Guide new staff.............. do screening..........
Lunch at sis's place, met supplier and a teacher there.
Back to work........
Meet suppliers.... Check stock......
Go home.....
after dinner, download mp3 again.. writing the current entries in my blog.
Faxy, keep going!!! go go go!!! you can do it! Stay cheerful, stay happy! You live better that way.
I know you will.......
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment