Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Introducing my month old daughter

I love driving. I enjoy travelling daily from my hometown Sungai Petani to Bukit Mertajam and Seberang Jaya to work. When I come back to work in hometown, I have only my faithful motorcycle that has gone through my secondary school life with me. Many attempts to raise my wish to get a car failed. Initially i fell in love with Chevy-- Be it Chevrolet Aveo, Optra or even the small cute Spark. Must be because I'm desperate to get a car already.

Then, upon reaching 2 years anniversary of me working as a pharmacist, I finally managed to get a brand new car. That is my daughter...... A Honda City i-dsi.

My City.. PGY 968

Side view...

You see, normal process for a person who wanna get a car is they go and survey what car they want, then they get help from the sales representative to process their booking, wait for the car to come, check the car, pay and bring home. For me, it's not that simple. The rep who deal with my car booking is not helpful. Waiting period of 2 months become 3 months. When the car arrived, it's inside the showroom, with both front window down n torn plastic seeat cover. I was puzzled.... The reason he gave is, '1- Any car that arrived do not belongs to the future owner until they receive the downpayment from the future owner. ( Then what is the use of waiting period le? Can always payy cash to get showroom car ma)

2- Because mine is the only maroon colour, they choose to put inside the showroom. (Good taste, yea??) AND,

3- All cars inside the showroom must have both front window down. ($%&*#)

Worse, to answer for the minor scratches and dirts on the car, he say he can bring the car to polish and wax then ask me to come and have a look again. (Haiii.... disappointed)

and so I decide to reject the car. Am i mean? Maybe, but I'm not a rich girl... Buying a car is a MAJOR thing 2me. I do not expect things like this to happen. I simply ask few people, including the bank officer who deals with car loan also they say this is not fair. I cannot be 'tidak-apa' when it comes to my daughter and my hard earned money :( heartache le...

I made another booking with another office and wait for another 2 months, this time the rep is introduced by a friend I know at my work place. Good and friendly service!

I have not remove the plastic seat cover in the car, only SLIGHTLY decorated it. Hang a hanging small cute snoopy JR N ES get 4me frm Hong Kong, a small pig, a snoopy head pillow, and the 2 snoopy tissue box behind. (As shown on the left)

Am still looking for nice car seat cushion. Those that I see are all the old fashion type and I'm not interested to put cartoon cushion cover, that's the problem.

Will upload more photos taken in the car. Do come back and visit my blog yor!!

2 comments:

Jacz said...

Foo-yoh! Look at that gorgeous car!

Wish I had a car like that myself, Chuan Chen. Though I think I should first and foremost polish up my extremely rusty driving skills.

Anyhow, glad that you finally got it all sorted out. Happy for you, gal!

D Nature Organic Health & Beauty said...

Nvm... get a Automatic transmission one!! ;)