I start to think.. (Actually I thought about it long time ago, it's just that it end up with no conclusion. Oopss!!) .....about my future. We must move forward in life, rite? We have to have a plan for ourself since we're not civil servant, no pension, nobody can feed us. Rite? We also cannot just think and take no action, else there won't be any change, rite??
Hmmm..... future... how I wish some1 can tell me what my future is so that I know how to get there. The fact that this is not the way it should be make me scratch head.. How do I see myself in the next 3 or 5 years? Very familiar question hor?? Those supervisor like to ask like this during interview!! I was asked like this when I went for Guardian interview 2 years ago.
I went for a few interview when I work in my current company. I almost change my job. I'm thankful today that I rejected that offer. I wish I can work in another country. I don't think further studies is a good choice for me. I wonder I am good in being a sales person since my patience is very limited. Industrial need experienced phct, Pharma company might be a good choice. Honestly, sometimes I really feel that I'm best in a condition like now, meeting customers and suppliers, advise, catch up with new guidelines. I enjoy work like that. Well I cannot avoid some ^$%& customers but then again, we cannot expect life is a bed of roses... Otherwise life can be dull and boring.
I always think that I'm still 'young' and there are a lot of things that I do not know, & I would like to explore. That is one obstruction to my 'dream' Probably I should rest early today, sit upright on my bed and think about it.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment