This is what I always hear from friends...
"Ei come work in KL la.... still so young should come out from hometown and explore ma."
"I think this way lo. Previously I'm not like that. It's after I work in KL that I can be a better person. Even my parents also say I'm very mature already. Sometimes I even think better than my parents and they praise me for that."
"Aiyor people say a little bit you so happy already ar? Nowadays not every people is good people you know. Haii..."
"We still so young and you work in hometown. Not good you know. Hometown so ulu, things are not up to date."
and this is what I always hear from business associates...
"Miss Thai ar, I really don't understand. Can you tell me why do you come back and work in Malaysia? Why don't you work in UK?"
"So, when are you going to have your own pharmacy ar Miss Thai??"
"You got share in this pharmacy one ar?" (Some already assumed that I'm 1 of the shareholder in my current company.)
Is there a guideline for the working condition in hometown or Kuala Lumpur?
Do you have to work in KL in order to be a better person?
Is working in KL a passport to be a mature person?
What do you consider when you choose a job? Some say job details, some $$ factor, some entertainment factor, etc.
I think everybody has their own unique way of thinking and decision making. Every human brain is a copyright of the God. Everything has a solution and not everybody will pick the same route to achieve your aim. I will just laugh away if I were to receive comments as mentioned above. Where there is a will, there is a way. No matter where you are, you are able to achieve what you want in life, if you want to achieve it. n here I am, in small cute hometown- Sungai Petani slowly moulding myself into adulthood.
I feel good and happy when I get compliments from my clients @ customers @ business associate about my work. It gives me a job satisfaction after much hard work I've injected into my work. Seeing patients come in with pain and leave with smile certainly gives me the 'energy' to go further in my field. I shall again draw a rough plan to plan my future from now and use no excuse to avoid from focusing in future.
1 comment:
I dunno abt others CC, but personally I'm already a full-bred cityboy that while probably can survive out of the city for a while, will die of utter utter boredom in the long run (wah lieu this coming from a Klang boy).
In other words they probably don't understand that you can be satisfied with where you are. You're happy where you are currently, good enough! :D
Post a Comment