Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The way of spending

I guess me is the only one who do not have a handphone when I was a student. I do not lead a rich girl lifestyle like some of my peers when I was a student until I finish my housemanship as a house pharmacist. (pre-registered pharmacist, some sort like pharmacist trainee) It's when I started working as a Pharmacist that I start to have my own income and be able to have my own financial plan. Spending is not the same like last time. I am still not rich but is more flexible when come to spending. I earn my $$ and spend my blood sweat $$. It all started with a mobile phone. A friend of mine encouraged me to "think out of the box"-- that Nokia is not the only mobile phone in the world. I used to use Nokia 3210 and 8250. 3210 retired because it gives problem; 8250 was stolen :( Both are original phone my sister pass to me. I was so sad when I realised 8250 gone missing. I was also very badly screwed that day.
4 months after 8250 was stolen, I bought my Sony Ericsson K508i. I was actually thinking to get a phone that fulfills my requirement and falls in the range of my tight budget. This means camera is not important because I don't like to take photo ever since I started working. MP3 is fancy but so long as there's the tone to tell me about incoming call etc then that's good enough. I discover the magic it can do for me when I bring it to my Sabah trip. Wow the under utilised phone suddenly become a magic to me. I managed to capture the moment immediately. Frequent update of MP3 make life more enjoyable. Video function enables me to capture the music fountain with my fav songs. n there's more!! It is simply a phone that has more to offer. The satisfaction that I get after much hardwork is important . I always believe we should reward ourselves. (That's where I spedn my $$.. aiks.... bad habit...)

My mobile phone- SE K508i

The phone has become my companion for 1 year & 9 months now. I thought to change my phone since about half a year ago and the feeling grows stronger when I know some1 who sells handphone. We talk about phone everytime we meet. Wanna get 1 that has more memory, higher megapixel and one with bluetooth. 1 thing for sure, thanks to the friend who lead me to think out of the box, I'm stuck with Sony Ericsson now and no longer fancy Nokia phone. Reason is because I find the many function in SE very useful and practical. Unless if there's something more to offer only I will conside other brand.

No comments: