Sometimes, (Most of the time) I have problem in turning words into action. I will soak myself in depression instead of setting a SOP to solve problem, especially when it's about a relationship.
People used to say that the number of years you use to love someone=the number of years you nit to take in order to forget the same person. If that is true, I probably have another 3 years to suffer. (Oh no!!)
I thought I am fine and I will be okay. Unfortunately feelings and reality do not allow me to let go of things I should let go. You may say it all depends on myself, whether I want to make it, or not. My answer is--- 1. it's very easy to say than done. 2. How to make it???
I find it hard to throw the things with memory. I can put them in a big box and put it aside at a place I could hardly see. I find it hard to settle without the big plush memorable dog, waking up thinking of the sad thing that shouldn't be bothering me by now. Maybe I should shop for another replacement.
Wish him success in achieving his aim in life, and live happily with new family.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment