They say quarrelling/arguing between 2 person is good because that's the way to understand some1. I think that is quite true. I had an argument w a fren over a small issue last night and I bring the issue to bed. I wake up this morning, let go of any pride/ego and go straight to check mail. Tears rolling in the eyes after reading the mail.
I know TG didn't mean to provoke/hurt me; neither he is trying to remind me of my previous bad experience in trusting people. It's me being unfair to link a general statement to everybody. Thanks to him for still talking to me though... This is what make him different from the other 'general' people.
1 thing 4sure, it's tiring to get involved in an argument. I was in bad mood for the whole day to a stage at climax when I just sit in my daughter with my yellow doggy box. Good mood comes back after argument is cleared. Lesson learned: 1--> Don't assume anybody else will treat you the way other people treated you. Every individual is different. Do invest trust in some people before you regret.
2--> Do I trust them no more ??
Now, after 3 months of pampering, I nit to find ways to readjust myself, probably wipe my protective shield and go back to my usual lifestyle. Padan muka??!!
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment