It's just another Monday when I start my day today. I woke up quite early because i start to seriously think about TG's comment about my laaaziness. I think I really have to do something on it. Reach office slightly early after breakfast at home, not many customer in the early morning though, until a very talkative customer came in, followed by Mr. Y. I talked to the customer, while handling another customer, finally the 2 customers sitting and start to chat. (Great because i dono wat else i can talk to the customer!!)
Talked to Mr. Y, then Mr C(W) came,-- talk, later he call,-- talk, go to lunch w Y, --talk, so many ppl came to SP today. Even E(Xal) is around too, but we didn't meet up. Came back from lunch, B(Dy) came, --talk again. Then TG complaint when i finally has the chance to talk to him. hahah!! The real talking session starts after work. Chat w C from 6.30pm- 7.45pm, about Kri's and GM's wedding, relationship. Took dinner after that, called BK n chat frm 9.20pm-10pm, we talked about work, life, being employed or self-employed, what v want in life. Immediately after that, I talked to TG for an hour. I wonder how I can talk to TG like det today. Something wrong with me maybe short circuit or sth?? In a good mood because I meet many people and am very occupied today?? I guess so. That's me----> knot stay idle...Always find things to do esp when Im in the shop.
I enjoy the talking today :) I wish I will be in good mood everyday, eliminate my laaaaaziness 1 day. Hehe....
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment