I'm in dilemma again! I plan my Spore trip since last year. Just 1 month + b4 I can realise my plan, J told me about this year gathering falling on the same day s my trip... What should I do? Shall I go Spore or stay in Penang? aiks.... hard to choose.... Spore sale is on! This work gathering is not sth 2 missed!! Which is more important? Work or play? If i choose work, I will stay in Penang following the programme J& Co arranged 4us, meeting old mates whom I only meet once a year n that will help in my career. If i choose play, then i will miss the chance to talk to all those old mate who have many years experience. I will miss Spore sale that only happen once a year. How how??
Think rationally , think i should choose work this time hor...... hmmm...... aiks.....
Why m i given only 1 choice?? :(
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment