I experienced a poisonous curse attack last night. The last one I had was in Dec 2006. This time when it happened I feel like I'm inside a woofer, where all the curses come towards me repeatedly in d frequency det's enough to kill me slowly.
According to those poisonous curse, Im useless. I kacang lupa kulit, arrogant, show no respect, etc. Those r the main points det i can remember. All these being replayed repeatedly in my mind. no mood at work tdy. But can still handle things.
Thank God My heart can still afford to all these and No Propranolol, my best fren when under intense horror is needed.
I think.... think it's wise to stay away. Maintain the current nature but at a diff environment. What may happen is possibly World ar like dis again n again, which I don think i can handle them.
That way, at least I don owe u so much. M i rite?
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment