Sunday, April 09, 2006

Im back!!

Have not been active in dis blog 4a long time. Sometimes wanna blog, but dono wat 2write @ dono where 2start @ lazy. plus, plus... i din online as often as b4 oledi. oh yes det's a very good excuse. well 4 a start, hv been going thru ups n downs in work n life, as usual. In life, I meet someone who accept me as the way i m, so then v start 2tok more, until recently when there's some prob... v dono wat 2do.. shall wait n c how. Hope everything will end up fine.

Also, i start 2 see future, though it's not very clear. I think life goes on n 1 has 2move n keep moving. I'm at the moment, at the plateau of my career. Happily & finally achieved what I dreamt of when I was still schooling. How long m i gonna stay in dis comfort zone? I give myself some time. :) Tdy's paper tok abt a woman who works as a secretary 4 10 yrs discover her interest, n finally she step out frm her comfort zone n try to be on her own, which turn out 2b a success. What her hubby said is true... there r so many "What if??" in our life.

If v tried n things din work out, v could v jz go back 2d comfort zone that v used 2b. "I'd lose nothing but at least I would know that I tried.

This woman is fortunate enough to hv such a supportive husband. Another wise word from her-->

Happiness is the most important thing, the dollars and cents will come on its own. :)

I wonder why I could feel that im fed up with my work, my staff, my customers, everything at work. This happens once every few months. It's sth like menstrual cycle but this one has not definite period of time when is it going to happen. say every 3? 4? 6 months?? It will come by itself when it feels that this is the time, making me feel suffocated at work. The moody, bitter face, sensitive n very unfriendly me. y? i myself dono y. This time I even thot of leaving the company. OMG! Some1 pls tell me wat is wrong with me??

2 comments:

C. H. Beh said...

Really a long time waiting an update from your blog. At last I got 1 new post. Nothing wrong with you, everyone facing the same thing. Hope you can find your dream as well lah!

Eve said...

I think someone saids that ' Sometime, simple life is the most beautiful one...". Nothing wrong with you if you are working towards the way that you dream...:)Sometime i will have that kind of mind, so dun worry, we are normal i think ! hehe