Plan 2go 2penang island tdy got cancelled. This is bcos it might b jam over the other side of d mainland due to some road closure 4 malaysian who celebrate Thaipusam (Y is it not a public holiday???) Read in paper det SP is d 3rd major place 4 Thaipusam celebration after Batu Caves & Penang. So, so i should hv holiday one rite??
Wake up early dis morning though still tired. It has been a long time since i last went to UTC (a morning market which offers lotsa goodie.. food, clothings, accesories, it's like an open air supermarket!) I once spent RM 200 there in jz 1 morning. Hard 2blif it myself, leaving me puzzled n tell myself i shall nv go w lotsa $$ w me.
Dis market is quite quiet after CNY. Ppl had enough of shopping i guess. Din take breakfast so I thot v could jz buy lunch instead. Bought ingredients 2cook my favourite dish--> chicken curry. A dish i miss so so much n i couldn't find any chicken curry better than d one i used to have. I don hv any chance to hv it anymore :( nvm.... can oways try n error myself 2 cook it.
Think i've adopted sth as my hobby recently. Instead of producing nice cross-stich, cooking has bcome my 2nd choice. We now have so called... Friday Special... tdy is chicken curry lor.. hehe.... Previously was butter prawn, spicy sotong-udang. I can depend on Friday now... hehe...
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment