Monday, October 10, 2005

If...

Sometimes, i think, If...

I can control my mood when i'm so so sad.
I know what i wan in life
I know wat 2do
I can go back 2d time in SMSM n Glasgow.
I m happy now?
I can be smart enough 2avoid ppl taking advantage of me
I can hv lotssssa frens 2hang around
I can get rid of work politics
I can face failure bravely
I know wat 2do when i m not in d mood
I can hv new clothes always
I can handle my increasingly heavy workload maturely
I can pamper myself everyday
I m so bz hanging out w frens
I hv frens 2share happy n sad moment
I can be more knowledgeble..
I can handle difficult customer
I can b patient n kind 2my customer
I can hv enough $$ 2spend 2make myself happy
I can stop thinking about wat oledi past n draft my future
I can get a car

No comments: