Saturday, September 10, 2005

Freeeee.....

Had a not-so-busy n not-so-free working day. Boss not in. Me steal time 2read up d necessary 4a workshop tml. Few chat w my regular customer & frens make my day. Tomorrow will be another stress-free day. Can enjoy driving, loitering n at d same time b serious in d workshop. 2bad can't catch up w frens o else it will b wonderful.

Wonder whether snail mail still exist nowadays?? I hv a long overdue 1 ;P But it's good to know that the other party still care & concern. Anyway gotta do it fast!! Waiting too long is not sth worth doing.

2 comments:

C. H. Beh said...

I believe snail mails still exist because it has some special chracterictics that e-mail can't replace. Although I am those who always ask people to use E-mails system in business. Hope they can improve the snail mail system nowadays as well.

N.J.A.P.F. said...

Haha, can understand how you feel. My boss also on leave yesterday and today!! =D