If there's such place named 'D Home of dilemma', I think I live in it over the past 1 week. Life has come to a stage where I start 2ponder what can I do 4my future. Am I going to continue with what I have now or do sth different? *Unknown*
1stly my daily life. Diagnosed by myself as having unhealthy lifestyle.
1- Lack of sleep-- Rx: Cut down internet time, create good sleeping time at nite
2- Unhealthy meal + fear of antioxidant-- Rx: Make sure i visit fruit aunty at break n munch fruitsss daily.
3- Exercise-NIL-- Rx: dis one take some time 2fix a time allocated 4exercise. *good excuse hor??*
4- Treat computer as best friend-- Rx: dis is a fact. kenot do much... Will still glued 2it 4 entertainment of any sort.
2nd my career
1- 2much into working life-- Rx: Must learn 2take it easy. *aiks say is easier than do. jz can't stand if things aren't on the track.
2- 2efficient-- Rx: Learn 2adapt 2d working environment im in. Mayb it's not easy but have to try no matter wat. Must oways remember im only a worker oh..
3- uncertainty-- Rx: Since think come think go oso think no road, dun force 2much might hv better return. advised 2carry on w life n stay alert 4life changes. To stay o to go? We'll decide later.
3rd my relationship
1- Regret-- Rx: Nothing can b done. What oledi past is history. Nobody can change history.
2- Cheated-- Rx: What 2do? Move on w life lo... Always believe that God arrange all those 4us to learn n 2pick up essential skills. There's sth in front 4us 2 c c look look & b a better person.
3- Admire-- Rx: Take it positively n b humble. Nice things comes n goes. Golden period in life. Appreciate it la.
4th my personality
1- Cheerful-- Rx: Keep it up
2- Moody-- Rx: Acceptable. It's good to let go of sadness n frustration rather than keeping it n hurt diri sendiri.
3- Unstable confidence-- Rx: *unknown*.. pathetic rite... kenot explain why.
What bother me most now is my long-lost self-confidence n self-guidance. Next come my future. What do i want? What can i do now?
haiiii.... hope 2hv an answer 4myself soon.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope the same as well. "Hope you can find the answers yourself soon."
Another word, enjoy life and simple is the best, don't think too much.
One day, Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take" Alice asked. " Where do you want to go?" was the cheshire cat's response. "I don't know" Alice answered. Then, said the cat, " it doesn't matter"
Everything's in your brain..treat your brain well. U might not need any rx, cheerful will be more than enough. If no traumatic injury lah...
Post a Comment