2008 is a very exciting year.
I experienced the toughest stage of working for people, to set up a supermarket Wal-Mart concept Pharmacy and Wellness centre.
I experienced working with listed company.
I'm hurt by someone whom I thought I could trust him the most.
I've completed half of the years of installment of my car.
I've changed, myself, to be a better person, who treasure life more than anytime before this.
I've made 2 major decisions in career, with the 3rd coming soon.
I'd experienced disappointment in career ladder too.
I'd managed to drive to KL & Klang alone.
I get to know more people.
I bought my 1st laptop.
I had the chance of going out with him, though we have 5 years gap, until
I feel hurt and pain, then I decided to move on, yet brain cells still can't help but thinking about him.I don't know what is in his mind. Neither am I sure that he know what is in mine.
I experienced my 1st tyre puncture.
I attended 3 best friends wedding, CH, CC, SD and 2 ROM, Bro & GS.
I spend quality time with old frens on 2008 New Year eve.
All in all, I think, I've become a better person in the year of 2008. I do hope I will be better in the months and year to come!!
Happy New Year! Gambate!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment